Can you believe I am 5 Months Old! I've been really busy this month... I have tried to eat rice cereal. (I still don't like it very much.) I have discovered that I have ears. I really like to pull on them. I also found my feet. Playing with them when I get my diaper changed is so much fun! Oh, and I am getting stronger everyday. Can you believe I can almost sit up by myself?
Mommy and I still like to play dress up. This is what I wore yesterday. We went to Babies R' Us with Grandma. But Mommy had to take a few pics before we left...
Aren't I cute? I stll don't have much hair... so today Mommy let me wear a hat. It was raining, so it also kept my head warm.
I can do this all day!
Mommy are we done? Let's go shopping!
No comments:
Post a Comment